Weird work if you can get it...

My working life is wonderfully weird. I (mostly) love it as, nowadays, no two days are the same.

On Tuesday my kick ass boss at Lady Lucie Latex spent a lot of the afternoon sewing the word VAGINA in different fonts with her new sewing machine and then, yesterday, I was in Birmingham for the "Best of Britain and Ireland" travel forum, where I was advising coach tour operators where to take their OAP's for trips.

During my break I took a wander around the stalls and scored a free lunch courtesy of Visit Britain and the Doncaster Tourism board, as they were giving away free cheese, ham, pickles, pork pies and booze. It was delicious, all the more so when I remembered I had given up every single one of those things for Lent. Please accept my apologies Jeebus.

NB: do not Google "Doncaster Pork Pie".






Comments