Vile Beginnings - the girl is mad about the boy

In the early part of the 21st Century I met a boy. He was unlike any boy I'd ever met. He dyed his hair blue, red, green, white blonde, skunk stripe. He looked like the future; it was the 21st Century, afterall. He had a pert bottom and walked with a spring in his step. And he wore good sunglasses and stupid watches.

We went on a date to a club called Nag Nag Nag and danced until dawn. We had a blast. For our second date he invited me to his flat, so I ventured East full of trepidation and anticipation.

He met me at the door wearing a threadbare white dressing gown and played "synthesizers" to [at] me all night. "This'll never last" I thought to myself...




Comments

  1. I'm so glad you dumped him and found Martin at that young farmer's ball.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment